Regular Days: 7:55-3:15 pm
Early Release Days: 7:55 - 11:02 am
Attendance - late arrival, early pick up, out for the day call 414-371-7020
Bus - did not pick up, have a question 414-226-5481
2014-2015 Calendar of Events, Regular and Early Release Schedules, and Black & Gold Day schedule can be found under Downloadable Documents/Parent Forms
|Parents Act Now Website News|| You as parents/guardians have access to a new online resource tool to help your student with bullying issues. Click on the logo and you will be taken directly to the website.
ParentsActNow.com is a free, invaluable resource that features a series of short video segments for parents of kids and teens. You will learn:
• The basics of what bullying IS and what it ISN’T
• How to talk to your child about bullying
• What to do if your child is being bullied or is bullying others
• The facts about cyberbullying and sexual harassment
• How to build your child’s resiliency
• How to contact your child’s school
• Laws that are in place regarding bullying
|Fall Rummage Sale||
Brown Deer Juniors' Community Fall Rummage Sale will be on Sunday, September 28, 2014 from 10-2 at the BD Elementary School Gym.
Donations of unwanted, usable items would be greatly appreciated!
Drop-off dates and times:
Friday, September 26th 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 27th 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|Athletic Booster Club Sports Pass||Come and see your favorite BD sports teams with one wonderful pass. For one low price you and your family members can come to the games and not have to pay each and every time you come, just simply purchase an Athletic Booster Club Sports Pass. Simply go to Downloadable Documents/Parent forms and print out the Athletic Booster Club form, follow the instructions, and you are on your way.|
|Transcript Request||Alumni are now able to request a transcript by simply completing the Transcript Request Form and mailing it to: Brown Deer High School, c/o Guidance Dept., 8060 N. 60th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223. There is a $5 charge per transcript requested.|
|Kohl's Gift Cards||Seems like Kohl's Department Stores have sales everyday, so take advantage of them the easy way by using Kohl's cards purchased from the main office. The cards can be used like cash for purchases, to pay on your credit card, or to give as gifts. They come in $10, $25, $50, and $100 dollar values. Come in and purchase yours today.|
|Work Permits||The following original docouments are needed in order to obtain a work permit (if you are under 18 you need one):
* Social Security Card or Passport
* Birth Certificate or Drivers License
* Letter from the employer with the full name, address, phone number, and what the position working.
* Letter from parent/guardian giving permission to work